UNS Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator
The CO2 regulator is one of the most important aspects of any CO2 system. The pressure in a gas cylinder can be over 700 psi which is way too high for safe usage in any application. The regulator plays the crucial role of allowing just enough CO2 to dispense safely through the airline tubing, through the diffuser and into your aquarium.
The UNS Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator contains two gauges to show both working pressure and gas pressure in your tank
– Adjustable working pressure up to 5 Bar/ 70 PSI
– CGA320 thread connection stem adapter included (fits onto standard US CO2 gas tanks)
– Precision SMC Needle Valve with built in locking mechanism for precise CO2 metering
– Built in solenoid allows you to turn the CO2 supply on and off during photoperiod
– Fits Sodastream style disposable CO2 cartridges
– Adjustable knob allows the ability to adjust working pressure
|Output pressure gauge||0-160 PSI|
|Tank/high pressure gauge||0-4000 PSI|
|Pressure Relief Valve||100 PSI|
Out of stock
Shipping: All orders will be shipped within three business days after the order is processed. Live plants will only be shipped Monday through Wednesday. We are not responsible for the current USPS Priority Mail shipping delays causing DOA. Try USPS Priority Mail Express which is guaranteed.